Friday, September 5, 2014

Squished with Gratitude

I don't know what to say.  I went to bed wednesday and my indigogo had over $1,000 dollars.  I cried.  overwhelmed.  relief.  I have never been so humbled.  The campaign has been shared by so many people.  We were even asked to be the highlight campaign for the week.  I declined.  I don't want Js dad to find us, or to know what is going on.  As of today the campaign has over $2,000 dollars.  This means we only have to figure out the other $1,000.  I am super amazed.  I had no idea so many people loved us.  This was the first time I have ever asked for help in my entire life.  It was terrifying, and my friends made it the most amazing experience of my life.  I can't express what it is like to face all we are facing; a move, the not quite adopted saga, and now my health issues, and have so many people say, "I love you".  In so many different ways.  I didn't realize how many wonderful people are in the world, and how lucky they are all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolling will not be tolerated, otherwise carry on.